Due to raising shipping prices and growing complexities of determining customs and duty fees, we believe the best way to ship our products internationally is through an expert international forwarder like those companies shown below. We ship free of charge by 1st Class to the forwarder’s US address.
The freight forwarding company is able to negotiate lower shipping prices and are more skilled at making international shipping arrangements. We believe by using a freight forwarding company, your order will arrive to you more expeditiously.
These are a few freight forwarding companies used by our customers:
Here’s how it works:
- You set up an account with one of these international forwarding companies.
- That forwarding company then gives you a shipping address in the United States.
- You place an order with Autonomic Recovery using the US shipping address provided by the forwarder.
- Autonomic Recovery ships the order to the US address - All 1st Class shipping within the U.S. is free of charge.
- When the shipping company receives your package, they then charge you for the international shipping.
- Upon receipt of payment, they then forward the package to you.